Returns and Cancellations
We care a great deal about customer satisfaction and the quality of our products. Each piece that leaves our Studio is inspected by hand to ensure the same.
Irregularities and variation in glaze colour are inherent due to the hand crafted nature of our pieces. We feel that these characteristics add to the natural beauty and unique quality of our products and are in no way flaws.
All our products are hand thrown on the wheel and our clay body shrinks about 15% in production. “About” means that it is not an exact science and variation in size up to 5% can occur.
Terms and Conditions for Returns:
- As a policy, we do not offer returns or exchanges on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed.
- The dimensions, measurements and appearance of the products which are listed on this website are to the best of our approximations and any challenges regarding the same will not be entertained.
- In the event of an incorrect order being delivered please notify us within 24 hours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the package to be picked up at the earliest from the delivery address provided while placing the order. The package must be returned in its original condition and packaging; complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. We will send you your order within 24 hours of receiving the package with the incorrect order.
- Any products returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, inserts, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery will not be replaced.
- If you notice that the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person.
- If you notice that your product is damaged after opening the package, please take a photograph of the products along with their packaging and send it us within 24 hours of the package being received, to email@example.com with the Subject - ‘Damaged Package’. Please mention your order number and date of transaction in the email.
- In case you product has been damaged in transit or has genuine quality/manufacturing defect we are open to extending a store credit or re-fulfilling your order. The store credit will exclude the applicable taxes and delivery charges that were paid while placing the order.
- As most of our pieces are of limited quantity or one-off pieces we may not be able to offer you an identical replacement. Instead we will offer you a similar product and if that does not meet your approval, we will give you store credits for any future purchase (once the product has been shipped back to us in the condition it was received in). Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact.
- The store credit will be applicable for 6 months.
- Given the nature of our products, we have the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
- Products bought online cannot be exchanged at the store.
- Definition of a damaged product: A chipped cracked or completely broken article is considered damaged. Variation in size, glaze and colour are not considered as damages.
Cancelling an Order
Once an order is submitted, you have 24 hours after which you will not be able to cancel an order. Please make sure you confirm all order details prior to submitting the order.