Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Studio Asao ' www.studioasao.com’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is B- 18, Rajendra Marg, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur 302015. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. In case we refuse a service for which a payment has been made, we will refund the same.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Studio Asao’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and will be settled in the state of Rajasthan.